Art is knowledge. Asia Art Archive is a catalyst for new ideas that enrich our understanding of the world through the collection, creation, and sharing of knowledge around recent art in Asia.
We are seeking a full-time Communications Coordinator (Hong Kong-based) to support the daily operations of AAA's Communications Department.
The Communications Coordinator will support the organisation’s communications strategies by managing digital marketing channels and serving as a media liaison. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Communications to coordinate, deliver, and monitor the online and offline publicity campaigns for AAA’s programmes and initiatives.
- Manage social media platforms and email marketing by compiling and delivering content from AAA’s collection and programmes to the community
- Monitor and report the performance of online publicity campaigns with metrics and analytics from various digital platforms
- Maintain and develop AAA’s media database
- Handle local and international media enquiries, and coordinate interviews and filming
- Assist in the production of publicity collaterals
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing and creative team player able to work independently. Further requirements are:
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related discipline
- 1–2 years of relevant work experience in similar role in digital marketing and developing media relations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese, and interpersonal skills for working with teams, vendors, and media
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of design software, website content management, and data analysis
- A genuine interest in contemporary art
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with expected salary to Sally Lee at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.