FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES
My Art Future 2016 | Call for Secondary 5 and 6 Students
|When||17 Sep 2016|
|Where||A Space, Asia Art Archive, 10/F, Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan|
Asia Art Archive hosts a sharing session on arts-related programmes offered by local universities and tertiary institutes to support senior secondary school students as they pursue further studies. The sharing session will include brief introductions of available courses at each institute, conversations on commonly misunderstood issues regarding course selection, and small group discussions for more specific questions.
The sharing session will be led by AAA university volunteers from the following institutions:
· Hong Kong Baptist University (Visual Arts; Humanities)
· Hong Kong Design Institute (Landscape Architecture)
· The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts)
· The City University of Hong Kong (Creative Media)
· The Education University of Hong Kong (Creative Arts and Culture)
· The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Visual Communications Design)
· The University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts and Philosophy; Architecture)
The programme aims at expanding students’ understanding of tertiary art, architecture, cultural studies, and design programmes available in Hong Kong, as well as facilitating their academic planning. Through interactive peer-led activities, it provides opportunities for young audiences to develop, complicate, and challenge their interest in the arts, and to rethink the social role of contemporary art.
The programme is free of charge. Schools are welcome to register for their students in groups. Please refer to the online registration form for details.
Deadline for Registration: Mon, 12 Sep 2016
For enquiries, please contact us via email@example.com or +852 2844 1121.