FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES
'My Art Future' 2015 | Call for HKDSE Secondary 5 and 6 Students
|When||31 Oct 2015|
|Where||Rm 1001, 10/F, Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan|
Download programme flyer
Asia Art Archive hosts a sharing session on arts-related disciplines offered at universities and tertiary education institutions in Hong Kong to support HKDSE Secondary 5 and 6 students as they select upcoming university programmes. The session will include brief introductions of available courses at each institution, conversations on commonly misunderstood issues regarding course selection, and small group discussions for more specific questions.
In an effort to expand students’ perspectives on tertiary academic art, cultural studies, and design programmes available in Hong Kong and give advice on academic planning, the session will be facilitated by collaborative peer-led activities that encourage young audiences to develop, complicate, and challenge their interests in art.
The casual meeting will be led by AAA university volunteers from the following institutions:
· City University of Hong Kong, School of Creative Media
· Hong Kong Baptist University, Academy of Visual Arts
· Hong Kong Institute of Education, Education in Visual Arts
· Lingnan University, Visual Studies
· The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Fine Arts
· The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, School of Design
· The Open University of Hong Kong, Creative Writing and Film Arts
· University of Hong Kong, Department of Fine Arts
Date: 31 Oct 2015
Time: 9:45 am (sign-in) 10:00am–2:00pm
Venue: 10/F, Asia Art Archive, Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Due to limited capacity, please register by sending your name, school, grade level, and email to email@example.com. All registered participants will receive email confirmation.
Tel: +852 2844 1121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation is the lead sponsor of Learning & Participation Programmes in 2015