AAA seeks Development Assistant
AAA seeks a Development Assistant (full-time, Hong Kong-based)
Asia Art Archive (AAA) is a leading public resource for recent art in Asia and an active platform to share knowledge and new thinking through programme initiatives. AAA is currently seeking a Development Assistant interested in the operations and administration of a non-profit arts organization.
The role requires participation in the planning and execution of patron events and engagement activities, fundraising, and new initiatives that will launch in 2017. The job involves a number of administrative support tasks, and with more experience at AAA, will include directly managing events and projects for our community of patrons.
- Event production and management—work with the AAA Development Team, event location staff, and corporate partners to execute a variety of events (from small lunches to larger activities around the time of Art Basel Hong Kong)
- Support grant-writing and sponsorship efforts—assist in the creation of funding proposals to support AAA operations
- Coordinating patron communications—produce the quarterly patron newsletters, and communicate directly with patrons and AAA friends about the organization
- Managing patron education trips—ensure the smooth operations of daytrips (and possibly longer) art education tours for patrons
- Administrative duties—help maintain databases, arrange logistics, and provide creative solutions to challenges that may arise in the work of the Development Team
- Fundraiser auction support—assist in the annual fundraiser auction
- University BA or BS degree
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of Adobe CS5 Suite InDesign and Photoshop will be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
To apply, send CV and cover letter with expected salary to Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.