Visit the Library
All material is searchable through the online catalogue. Material with permission for online viewing is available through the Collection Online. Some digital material is restricted to on-site access because of preservation concerns or copyright-related issues. The physical material in the collection is for on-site consultation only.
The library is equipped with computers and free Wi-Fi for public use, providing a comfortable and relaxed environment for studying or leisurely browsing. A self-help photocopier is available as well.
Library staff is prepared to answer questions and provide guidance to users on-site.
To visit the library, please see this map.
Access to the Collection
- Everything indexed in the online catalogue is accessible to users.
- Most printed material is located in the open shelves, organised by the location code that appears on the catalogue record. Please see the Library floor plan.
- Whenever possible, digital content will be available online. Look for the ONLINE icon on each record and follow the prompt.
- For access to digital content available on-site only, as well as to material in the Special Collections, AAA files, and AV section, please ask library staff for assistance.
Publications for Sale in the Library
- From Jean-Paul Sartre to Teresa Teng: Cantonese Contemporary Art in the 1980s (DVD) | HK$80
- China's New Art, Post-1989 | HK$500
- From Reality to Fantasy: The Art of Luis Chan | HK$350
- Wu Shanzhuan Red Humour International | HK$350 – paperback; HK$380 – hard cover
- ArtAsiaPacific Almanac | HK$195
- ArtAsiaPacific | HK$109
- Yishu | HK$96